This is a personal blog and all opinions and views that are expressed here are purely individual opinions. I am not a professional and all information presented on this blog is for educational or informational purposes only.
The information presented is from my own personal experiences and is not a guarantee or promise of specific results. You should not rely on my experiences or results and should always consult with a professional before relying on information on this website.
Email addresses mentioned in the comment form will always be used for privacy and never be used for spamming or sold to anyone.
We have a strict no spam policy and do not send you any emails, unless you subscribe to receive email updates. Simply Myself will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you Do Not enter it on any of the forms on this website.
We allows users to comment on the site. However we hold all rights to accept or reject any comments based on our discretion. While commenting on Simply Myself please refrain from using content that is not suitable. Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet .
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Simply Myself and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
Affiliate & Partnerships
Some of our links will take you to our partner & affiliate websites. We will earn some commission when you buy something on our affiliate websites.
We take utmost care to recommend you best product & services but our partner websites will be liable to handle your queries/concerns in case of your dissatisfaction of any type.
simplymyself.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
For more information also read How google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.
Rules of Conduct
Remember when you were really little and your mother told you to treat others like you would like to be treated? That is the essence of any interaction on the internet. Be nice! It’s simple and it’s human.
We are the owners of all information contained on this website. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow link backs to this website, as long as you clearly credit this website and provide a hyperlink back to this website.
You must abide by the following rules when accessing or using https://www.simplymyself.in/.
- You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose.
- You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to post messages that contain material that is inappropriate, unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
- You agree not to violate the property rights of others, and you agree not to post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, worms, “Trojan horses”, corrupted files, or any similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer.
- You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in the Community Knowledge Exchange. “Junk mail”, “spamming”, “chain letters, “pyramid schemes” and similar activities are strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with the use of the Forums.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OR DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY AND REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE.
Amendments to Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms without notice.